Let's get in touch
Fill out this form, and we'll contact you soon.
Western UTS is a mechanical contractor that has served the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley, Sea-to-Sky Corridor and Sunshine Coast for over 35 years.
Our highly trained team uses an innovative and modern approach to tailor services to each customer’s unique needs.
We pride ourselves on our expertise, work ethic, safety standards, and attention to detail and quality, which collectively distinguish us from competitors.
WHAT WE DO
Residential, commercial institutional, and industrial heating, HVAC, Gas Fitting, Plumbing Service, Maintenance, Installs
Satisfied customers are the cornerstone on which we build our business, and we are dedicated to meeting their needs with quality and professional service. That’s why Western UTS only hires dedicated, reliable experts who are true artisans of their trade.
Our service division is staffed with technicians who have Factory Training in Viessmann, Lochinvar, Weishaupt Power Burners, Riello Power Burners, Fulton Hydronic Boilers, Patterson Kelly, Navien and Eco-King products. We value education, and provide ongoing training and support to our team.
Our services include:
- Complete servicing of heating, HVAC, steam and combustion systems for residential, commercial, industrial, and multi-family residential buildings.
- Preventative maintenance packages.
- Safety inspections.
- Boilers, furnaces, tanks, air conditioning, hydronics, forced air/ventilation, controls.
- A-Class gas fitting.
- Operational cost mitigation.
- Energy consumption reduction.
- Inspections on existing mechanical systems to ensure piping and ductwork are sized and installed in accordance with BC building codes and standards.
For a free estimate, contact us at email@example.com
We install anything related to plumbing, gas fitting, heating, cooling and ventilation. Our projects span all sizes in the residential, commercial, industrial and institutional sectors.
Benefits of working with our team:
- Experienced in construction management, design build, value engineering, QA/QC management, new construction, renovation and tenant improvements. We also have a team trained in retro-fit applications.
- Capabilities to complete single family, multi-family, townhouse, commercial, industrial and institutional projects of all sizes.
- Our team consists of Gold Seal Certified Project Managers, Red Seal Plumbers, and Gas-B and Gas-A fitters.
- We specialize in plumbing, gas fitting and HVAC installations, sheet metal, fire protection and controls installations.
- We offer system design and install by a TECA certified design/installer for Forced Air and Ventilation.
- Our gas fitting offerings include boilers, furnaces, tankless water heaters, fireplaces, BBQ boxes, fire pits, radiant flooring, underground systems and cathodic protection.
- Our plumbing offerings include water piping, sanitary piping, sumps, toilets sinks, tubs and showers.
- Our HVAC offerings include upgrades and retrofits, forced air, sheet metal, air conditioning, ductless splits, heat pumps and Heat Recovery and Ventilation (HRV).
- We also work with steamfitting, medical gas, process piping and compressed air, as well as pumps.
Western UTS is a FortisBC authorized contractor, which means vast knowledge and experience working on BC’s gas distribution system,and expert understanding of residential gas meter sets and underground gas piping.
Our utility services include:
- Installs, service and maintenance.
- Polyfusion for underground polyethylene gas pipe.
- Cathodic protection.
- Anode installs.
Western UTS is a family-owned and operated business that was founded in 1985.
We offer same-day service to our customers, as well as competitive pricing. Over the years, we have built strong relationships with vendors and suppliers throughout the Lower Mainland, which means efficient and effective procurement of materials and equipment to service our clients.
Our team is passionate about innovation and technology, and we strive to continuously evolve to keep pace with the marketplace. We maintain consistently elevated standards of quality and safety.
To learn how we can present solutions to your current heating HVAC and plumbing system, contact us for a professional evaluation.
Evan Flann – Installations Manager
Evan is a Class B Gas Fitter who is TECA Certified, NAVIEN factory trained level ⅔, and has worked in mechanical service and installation for the past eight years. He is currently completing his Class A Gas Fitting ticket and refrigeration Red Seal certification.
Evan brings extensive knowledge and experience to designing, servicing, troubleshooting and maintaining HVAC systems. His TECA Certificates include Principles of Moving Air, Forced Air Guidelines and Ventilation Guidelines. He also offers industrial gas installation experience, as he has worked in the oil and gas industry for 14 years.