Careers at Western
Careers in an Industry that Matters
We regularly work with the some of the largest organizations in the lower mainland. We are an organization that performs work that affects the entire province on a daily basis. Western is consistently looking to add to its team with new talent.
Work with Innovative Technologies at Western
Western is a leader in innovation and technology. Operators will be working with cutting edge tools and processes that are unique to our industry. Candidates that enjoy working with new technologies and innovations will fit right in.
If you are interested in joining our team, please read through the following documentation. Our work often involves work in the field and operating equipment. Candidates must be able to lift 25kgs (50 lbs) and have the ability to operate in industrial, commercial, and public environments. Our services involve constant work in public and private spaces across the province.
- Must have a valid Driver's license.
- Must be able to work on an individual basis in a time sensitive environment.
- Must be able to work with the rest of our team.
- Must be able to use personal initiative to respond to situations in the field.
- Must be a fluent English speaker.
- Must be legal to work in Canada.
Contact Western For Careers
Please attach your resume along with a short description of who you are and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of requests, we may only be able to respond to a short list of candidates. Thank you for your interest in Western!