Careers in an Industry that Matters
We regularly work with the some of the largest organizations in the lower mainland. We are an organization that performs work that affects the entire province on a daily basis. Western is consistently looking to add to our team with new, awesome people.
Work with Innovative Technologies at Western
Western is a leader in innovation and technology. Operators will be working with cutting edge tools and processes that are unique to our industry. Candidates that enjoy working with new processes, technologies, and innovations will fit right in.
If you are interested in joining our team, please read through the following documentation. Our work often involves work in the field and operating equipment. Candidates must be able to lift 25kgs (50 lbs) and have the ability to operate in a wide variety of industrial, commercial, and public environments. Our services involve constant work in public and private spaces across the province - great customer service is another aspect that sets us apart!
- Must have a valid Driver's license.
- Must be able to work on an individual basis in a time sensitive environment.
- Must be able to work with the rest of our team.
- Must be able to use personal initiative to respond to situations in the field.
- Must be a fluent English speaker.
- Must be legally allowed to work in Canada.
Please attach your resume along with a short description of who you are on the form. Due to the volume of requests, we may only be able to respond to a short list of candidates.
Thank you for your interest in Western!